Kansai Kako Co.,Ltd. collects and uses the names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and other information of visitors to this website and customers in the course of operating and conducting business.
This site (https://kansaikako.co.jp/en) recognizes the importance of personal information and considers the protection of personal information to be a social responsibility. Information collected on this site will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use.
We recognize that the proper protection of such personal information of our customers (“Personal Information”) is a serious responsibility, and in order to fulfill this responsibility, we handle Personal Information under the following guidelines.
- In addition to complying with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws, regulations, and guidelines applicable to personal information, we will handle personal information appropriately in accordance with generally accepted practices regarding the handling of personal information. We will also strive to improve the handling of personal information as appropriate.
- We will clarify the rules and regulations regarding the handling of personal information and make them known to all employees. We also request that our business partners handle personal information appropriately.
- When acquiring personal information, we will specify and notify or publicly announce the purpose of use and handle personal information within the scope of that purpose.
- In the event that we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and in the event that we provide your personal information to such third party, we will confirm that the third party has adequate protection of personal information before concluding a contract with them and taking appropriate measures to protect your personal information.
- To prevent leakage, loss, falsification, etc. of personal information, we will take necessary measures and manage the information appropriately.
- If we receive a request from a customer to disclose, correct, delete, or discontinue the use of personal data in our possession, we will respond to the request in good faith.
scope of a document
This site acquires personal information that is necessary for the operation of the site,
and this personal information will be used for the following purposes.
- Conducting marketing research, surveys, and interaction with site users in the course of site operation.
- Sending e-mails, etc. to answer questions, consultations, or requests to us.
- Distribution of e-newsletters and direct mailings in connection with our website operations and activities.
- Performing other tasks associated with our activities and site operations.
- In cases where all or part of the handling of personal information is entrusted by another business entity, etc., the appropriate execution of the entrusted business.
Purpose of obtaining and using personal information
The personal information of visitors that we obtain on this site and the purposes for which it is used are as follows
We obtain personal information when you leave a comment
We obtain the following personal information when visitors leave comments on our site
- Name as it appears on the comment form
- Email address displayed on the comment form
- Comment content displayed in the comment form
- Site name as it appears on the comment form (optional field)
- IP address
- Browser User Agent String
This saves you the trouble of having to re-type them the next time you leave a comment, since your “name” and “e-mail address” will appear automatically.
Purpose of Use
This is to help prevent vandalism and detect spam, as well as for the convenience of our visitors. In addition, we may introduce “We have received such a comment from a visitor” within this site.
The comments will be posted on this site by the administrator of this site, Kansai Kako Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the administrator”), the comments will be opened to the public.
Visitors may choose to save their name, email address, and any site information they have (optional) in their browser when leaving comments on our site.
What this site can do in response to comments
If a visitor has ever left a comment on our site, the administrator of this site can respond to the visitor’s request to “receive” the personal information about the visitor that we store (including all information provided) as an export file. A confirmation e-mail will then be sent to the visitor’s e-mail address.
It can also respond to a request from a visitor to “erase” the visitor’s own personal information. This does not include information that we are obligated to retain for administrative, legal, or security purposes. A confirmation email will also be sent to the visitor’s email address upon erasure.
We will obtain the personal information you inquire about.
We have an e-mail form (https://kansaikako.co.jp/en/contact) on our website.
We obtain the following personal information entered by visitors when they contact us through that mail form
- Contact information entered in the email form
- Details of your inquiry entered in the mail form
Purpose of Use
To respond to inquiries and to manage visitors. By storing visitor inquiry information, when the same visitor makes another inquiry, we can respond to the visitor based on past inquiries and respond more accurately.
We may also introduce such inquiries on this website.
Consent to Obtain Personal Information
Acquisition of personal information through cookies
This site may send cookies to visitors’ computers.
A cookie is a mechanism that stores the usage history, input contents, and other information sent and received between the browser and the server as a file on the visitor’s computer when he or she uses a website.
Purpose of Use
This is for the convenience of visitors when browsing our site.
For example, the next time the same page is accessed, the cookie information can be used by the page operator to change the display for each visitor.
For example, have you ever experienced that when using a certain website, you were prompted to enter your login password the first time, but the second and subsequent times you were able to access the site without being prompted for the login screen? That is due to cookies.
If visitors have allowed cookies to be sent and received in their browser settings, the website can retrieve a cookie key from the visitor’s browser.
Note that the visitor’s browser only sends and receives cookies sent by the website’s server to protect privacy.
Cookies of comments left on our site are stored for one year.
Acquisition of Cookie Information by Third Parties
This Site may display advertisements distributed by third parties, including Google LLC and its affiliates and Yahoo Japan Corporation, and in connection therewith, such third parties may acquire and use cookie information, etc. of visitors.
Unsubscription of Cooke Information and Other Advertisements to Third Parties
Visitors may access an opt-out page (i.e., stop the provision of personal information to third parties) on the third party’s website to stop the third party from using cookie information, etc. for the delivery of advertisements.
Allowing or Refusing to Send or Receive Cookie Information
Visitors can choose to “Allow all cookies,” “Deny all cookies,” or “Notify user when cookies are received,” among other settings related to the sending and receiving of cookies. The method of setting these settings varies from browser to browser; please refer to the “Help” menu of your browser for information on how to set cookie-related settings.
Please note that if you select a setting that rejects all cookies, you may not be able to use services that require authentication, or you may experience other restrictions in using various services on the Internet.
Management of personal information
This site will ensure the following with respect to the management of information provided by visitors
Ensure accuracy of information
We will always strive to ensure that the information provided by visitors is accurate and up-to-date.
security control measures
In order to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information, this site protects personal information by implementing the following security measures.
- Introduction of Always On SSL
- Restrict connections from non-Japan IP addresses to the CMS management screen
- CMS Login Attack Restrictions
- Action to prevent spam submissions to mail forms and mail links
- WAF (Web Application Firewall) to detect and restrict unauthorized access
Disposal of Personal Information
When personal information is no longer needed, it is promptly disposed of.
Disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or suspension of use of personal information
If a visitor requests disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or suspension of use of his/her personal information, we will promptly respond to the request after confirming the identity of the visitor.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
This site will not provide personal information provided by visitors to third parties without the visitor’s consent, except in the following cases In the event that we decide to provide such information to a third party in the future, we will present the information to be provided and the purpose for which it will be provided, and will do so only after obtaining the visitor’s consent.
- When required by law
- When necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children
- In the case of cooperation with the affairs provided for by laws and regulations of national organizations, etc. (tax investigations, statistical surveys, etc.)
About Access Analysis Tools
This website uses Google Analytics, an access analysis tool provided by Google.
Google Analytics cookies are retained for 26 months. You can refuse collection of this feature by disabling cookies, so please check your browser settings.
For inquiries, please contact
Please use the following e-mail address to contact us regarding this website or our handling of personal information.
Our Site Operator：Kansai Kako Co.,Ltd.
address：〒564-0052 9-9 Hiroshiba-cho, Suita-shi, Osaka, Japan
Name of Representative：representative director Shigeyuki Hamai
April 1, 2022 Revised
February 1, 2022 Formulation